San Juan Passage is a coastal community of 99 traditionally styled, single-family homes situated on tree-lined streets with wide, walkable sidewalks. Prime view parcels are home to grand community parks with landscaped trails that gently wind to the sea.
Each home is a blend of modern efficiencies and historic coastal design, with steep gabled roofs and deep, inviting covered porches.
- Intimate streetscapes with native Northwest landscaping
- Community gathering greens and winding trails
- Home designs of varying size, shape and scale
- Deep, sheltered front porches
- Gracious, railed view decks that look out to boats, sea and mountains beyond