Experience a sea change in sustainable design
With its spectacular marine views, grand parks, winding trails, neighboring wetlands and shoreline trails, San Juan Passage is a community that works to preserve nature with earth-smart construction practices too.
Designed by nature lovers for nature lovers
San Juan Passage’s naturally sensitive landscaping design includes over $1 million in draught-tolerant native plantings and large-scale trees and a century-old Japanese maple at the community entrance.
Each Home Features:
- 95% AFUE Furnaces
- High Efficiency Tankless water heaters
- Energy-efficient plumbing fixtures
- Engineered lumber products
- Local manufacturers and suppliers
- R-21 walls, R-49 ceilings
- Duct leakage testing and certification
- Blower door testing for air infiltration
- Low E energy efficient windows